Laser lipolysis Write For Us
2022-06-11Laser lipolysis Write For Us – Laser lipolysis is a technique that corrects excess body volume, due to a greater accumulation of fatty tissue, through a minimally invasive procedure that removes adipocytes and tightens the skin.
It is a treatment to remove fatty tissue that consists of the application of an optical fiber that conducts a laser light transcutaneously. The specific emission of the type of laser used allows to destroy the fatty tissue and obtain a significant contraction of the skin.
Can lipolaser be used on skin with stretch marks?
The lipolaser is ideal for performing volume corrections on devitalized and striated skin such as the abdominal region after pregnancy or the inner thighs.
The lipolaser opens the possibility of obtaining liporemodeling in older patients more prone to flaccidity, due to the thinning of the dermis and septa, thanks to the effect of skin contraction caused by the release of heat shock proteins that occurs during the treatment.
Characteristics of the lipolaser technique
Lipolaser or laserlipolysis usually requires local anesthesia with/without sedation, although it depends on the areas to be treated. It allows the almost immediate incorporation into normal life in 24 hours.
The discomfort during the following 2-3 days is similar to the stiffness, remitting in less than a week. The compressive garment can remove for sleep at 4-7 days. Lipolaser considerably improves the postoperative period.
Advantages laser lipolysis
- The effect of tissue contraction prevents post-liposculpture flaccidity and contour deformities, generating a more homogeneous contraction of the entire skin.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, in lipolaser the specific emission to destroy the fat generates a “melting” effect, respecting the other tissue structures.
- The coagulative effect of the laser on the microcirculation of the area effectively prevents bruising and bleeding.
- Being a less traumatic treatment, the type of recovery is reduces to a minimum.
- The incision that is made on the skin is just over a millimeter.
- Procedures of low or medium extraction of fat or circumscribe areas can perform under local anesthesia.
- Lipolaser or laserlipolysis is a technique applicable to any area of the body.
- It allows the refined retouching of unsatisfactory results in previous liposuctions.
- In liposuctions of large volumes, laser lipolysis can use in association with conventional liposuction to ensure a good response of the scar contracture of the skin of the treated area.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Write For Us At Beauty Center – Laser lipolysis Write For Us
Search Terms Related To Laser lipolysis Write For Us
Search Terms Related For Laser lipolysis Write For Us
[laser lipolysis write for us ]
[laser lipolysis before and after]
[laser lipolysis near me]
[laser lipolysis vs coolsculpting]
[laser lipolysis side effects]
[laser lipolysis treatment]
[laser lipolysis does it work]
[laser lipolysis cost]
[laser lipolysis at home]
[laser lipolysis before and after pictures]
[laser lipolysis machine]
[laser lipolysis risks]
[laser lipolysis near me]
[lipolysis treatment before and after]
[laser lipolysis benefits]
[can laser lipo cause cancer]
Guidelines of the Article – Laser lipolysis Write For Us
To submit an article, please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Guest Post for Beaucenter Site. Our publication team will contact you within 12 hours.