Table of Contents
Ingrown Hairs has to correctly treat to avoid complications, such as bacterial infection, cosmetic problems, darkening of the skin in the affected area.
To choose a suitable procedure to remove ingrown hairs, we must first consider some key aspects. Let’s see them below.
Ingrown or cystic hairs are those that, instead of growing outwards, grow under the skin after being shaved. It can cause irritation, pain and makes the skin look unsightly. This problem obstructs the hair follicles that accumulate dead cells and sebum residues on their surface.
What are the Causes of Ingrown Hairs?
Ingrown hairs appear because, instead of growing upwards and outwards. They grow inwards and do not overwhelm the barrier formed by the dermis. It can occur from accruing dead skin on the hair follicle or too thick and curly.
Other associated factors:
- Dry skin shaving.
- Misuse of razor blades or machines.
- It is stretching of the skin throughout shaving or waxing.
What are the Symptoms of Ingrown Hairs?
Ingrown hairs seem in areas of continuous waxing, such as the beard, legs, and pubic region. Its main symptom is a small bump, comparable to an acne pimple covering entrenched hair inside.
It can also cause other discomforts:
- Pain or tenderness
- Itching sensation.
- Darkening of the skin
- Redness of the skin.
- Small pus-filled lesions.
Fortunately, several solutions of natural origin can aid to extract them without abusing the area.
How to Remove Ingrown Hairs?
To eliminate ingrown hairs, you can first do the following:
- Wash the pretentious area with a little warm water.
- Use a toothbrush (soft hairs) to massage in circular gestures to relieve irritation and pain gently.
- Apply chamomile for a few minutes.
- Take a germ-free needle and insert it under the Hair curls to carefully lift the tips of the embedded Hair.
- It is sensible to stop shaving or to wax the part for a reasonable time, at least, until you notice an development.
- According to popular wisdom, you can go to the following natural remedies to luxury ingrown hairs.
5 Natural Remedies to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
1. Warm Compress
You can brand your warm compress by dampening a hand towel with hot water.
Applying a warm compress to the pretentious area can help soften the tissues around the inflammation. They are manufacturing it more accessible to remove embedded Hair.
- Depression a cloth or towel in hot water and apply it to the pretentious area.
- Let it act for 5 minutes, break for another five, and recurrence the procedure.
- Do this numerous times a day until the Hair is close sufficient to the surface of the skin.
2. Sea Salt
Sea salt is a natural exfoliator that assistances remove dead cells from the skin’s surface to restore the purpose of the affected hair follicle. Exfoliation also reflects to help improve circulation and promote average hair growth.
- Dampen a little sea salt with water and rub it, with gentle massages, on the affected area.
- Let it for 5 minutes and rinse.
- Repeat the medicine every day until the Hair removes.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Although this not scientifically establishes, the organic acids in apple cider vinegar decrease inflammation in the area where ingrown hairs are.
- Hollow a cotton swab or cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it to entrenched Hair.
- Press it prudently and let it act for 5 minutes.
- Take a sterile pointer and carefully insert it under the ingrown Hair to carefully lift the tip for removal.
4. Baking Soda
It reflects that in its place of vinegar, you can use baking soda at the popular level. You consume to be very cautious with this creation, since if used in large quantities or too often. It could injury the skin and make the problem worse.
- Brand some baking soda adhesive with water and rub it on the affected area.
- It is unnecessary to cover the entire skin scope, but only where the ingrown hair is.
- Let it for a twosome of minutes and rinse.
5. Black Tea
Black tea covers tannic acid. A substance supposed to soften the skin while plummeting inflammation and redness. Therefore, it considers ideal for eliminating ingrown hairs.
- Hollow a black tea bag in hot water and lease it steep.
- When it is sincere, put on it to the affected hair and leave it to act for several minutes.
- Replication is 2 or 3 times a day.