It is always a bit irritating to have to pay a hairdresser 16 to 20 dollars to have your hair cut in ten minutes. Sometimes it seems so easy that you wonder if you could do it yourself. And for a good reason: you can. Of course, we’re talking about men with short hair here, those whose cut only needs the occasional minor update.
Table of Contents
- Cutting your hair is, first and foremost, a considerable time saver—no need to take your car to go to the hairdresser and wait patiently in an armchair. The cost, of course, is the main argument. Once you’re armed with your clipper and your know-how, you won’t have to spend money to maintain your hair.
- The Barberco Clipperscan be quite a choice in this case. Innovation has made its way among the major brands offering clippers at the hardware level. Some of these particularly ergonomic accessories are specially designed for cutting your hair. If you want to optimize the use of the clipper, you can, of course, make two-in-one: your hair clipper is versatile since it can also trim the beard.
Choose the Right Hair Clipper
- To choose a suitable model, you will have to base yourselfon three essential criteria. First, the quality of the blades is determined in particular by the manufacturing material used. Among the most recommendable materials is titanium. Having good edges in your hands is essential, even more so if you have thick or curly hair.
- The second criterion of choice is not to be neglected: the device’s autonomy so as not to end up with a clipper that works for five minutes before falling into the harbor. The less you recharge, the more practical it is. Also, it is better to favor Li-Ion batteries whose efficiency is no longer proven.
- Finally, it will be necessary to ensure that the amplitude of the cut is suitable and, above all, corresponds to the amount you want to obtain. It can vary from 3 to 45 millimeters for hair clippers: so choose a consistent figure.
How Many Cut Lengths Do You Need?
Hair clippers work with separate attachment combs, each a different length, or with an adjustable clipper comb. If you want to create a hairstyle with a beautiful gradient, you need a hair clipper with many different sizes and minor intervals. The smallest gaps between cutting lengths can be found on clippers with an adjustable clipper comb. This clog has many measurements that you can change with a slider. If you want to give yourself a haircut without a significant fade, a clipper with separate attachment combs will do.
Want To Trim And Shave Your Hair?
A hair clipper allows you to cut your hair shorter. If you want to trim and shave your hair, choose a clipper with a shaving head. Do you also want to create clean lines and details? Choose a hair clipper with extra little combs, a mini clipper, or a separate precision clipper. Its head is often too broad. With a small comb, a mini clipper, or a precision clipper, you can work on the details of your haircut and trim your hairline or create a parting, for example.
You don’t need a degree to cut your hair, whether to get short hair or shave it completely. It’s all about choosing a good clipper and taking the time to learn how to master it. At first, it’s not easy, but the gesture comes to mind very quickly. It’s very intuitive.