Nails often define as one of the mirrors of a person’s health: food shortages, health problems, weakness and stress, in fact, immediately reflect on the beauty of the nails.
If shiny and smooth nails immediately make you think of a well-groomed and healthy person, that flake, yellow, concave or streaked give a worn appearance.
Let’s see better how to behave in the case of a widespread disorder, the scratched nails. The underlying causes of scratched can vary as natural ageing or contact with overly aggressive products. The reasons can also be injuries to the nails, more or less recent.
However, the most common causes of streaked nails are dietary deficiencies: lack of iron (anaemia), vitamin A, B or calcium deficiency cause streaks.
How to Fix Nails?
- Once the cause ascertains, a remedy for streaked nails will quickly find, and hands will soon be beautiful and healthy again.
- If it striped are simply due to age, we can intervene on the aesthetic aspect, improving it considerably, using a buffer during the manicure.
- These are files designed to smooth the surface of the nail and polish it gently.
- When, on the other hand, you want to give your nails an injection of strength while protecting them at the same time, you can rely on a reinforcing nail polish to use alone or as a base coat: this will also allow you to protect the slightly weakened nails if we want to apply then.
- The coloured nail polish. Suppose the striped nails also show a slight yellowing due to age, smoke, contact with aggressive chemicals such as household cleaners or simply for the use of particularly strong coloured nail polishes. In that case, you can use strengthening and smoothing enamel.
- And also makes it whiter and brighter, both immediately, for a simple optical effect, and over time, with constant use.
- It is also essential to recollect that the nails are subjected to a little chemical aggression every time we remove the enamel.
- It is, therefore, better, especially in the case of striped and weakened nails, to choose a mild solvent.
- Finally, if we intend to apply nail polish, we already know it to be “rather tenacious” on the nails or nail polish with glitter.
- It avoids having to rub it for a long time when we go to remove it. Remember always to use a peel-off base coat made on purpose to facilitate subsequent removal.
How to Make Nails Grow Faster?
- Now that your nails are hydrated, you can start your manicure. Which products to choose from?
- If it is short, weak and growing at the speed of a sloth, you can rely on a growth serum enriched with active ingredients that work as a natural accelerator.
- You can apply it as an improper under the nail polish or use it alone for a more natural effect. To maximize the growth-accelerating impact, apply it every two days.
How to Grow Healthy Nails with Ceramides?
- To grow healthy and strong nails, the choice can only fall on products enriched with ceramide, capable of stimulating keratin formation.
- To make your life calmer, you can opt for a multifunctional product to use alone, as a base or a topcoat with a shiny finish.
- It will be your Swiss army knife to have more complex and stronger.
Strengthen your Nails with Healthy Nutrition
- A regular manicure may not be enough. You need to know that other factors affect the well-being of your nails, such as nutrition. If you want to show off some hands-on top, some foods can never be missing on your table.
- If your nails are brittle and tend to flake, supplement your diet with fatty acids by adding ground flaxseed to your grains.
- To prevent thin, take keratin from the inside by eating fish (especially salmon and mackerel), lean meat and poultry.
- The weak nails often indicate iron deficiency. Eat cereals, eggs and spinach to strengthen them, but remember to combine them with foods rich in vitamin C like citrus fruits, tomatoes and peppers.
- Keep in mind that there are no final products or remedies to make your nails grow well. The factors that donate to their health are numerous, but the treatments to strengthen them are within everyone’s reach.
Home Remedies for Nails
Rather than stressing what beauty products to buy to take care of it, turn to your kitchen stock cupboard and pick from the many great natural ingredients. To get you ongoing, here are few home remedies for beautiful nails:
Also Read:- Businessslash
1. Olive oil
- Utilizing nourishing oils, such as olive oil, you can aid keep your shiny by nourishing the cuticles from deep within. Olive oil has excellent moisturising properties and hence commonly used for numerous beauty remedies.
How to Apply
- Clean it methodically. Then sincere a small bowl of olive oil and bottomless your fingers for 15 minutes. Smear clean with a towel and recurrence the process daily for best results.
2. Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice acts as an inordinate cleanser and is also known to assistance get free of discolouration.
How to Apply
- Mix one tsp of baking soda in a small bowl of water, and add one tsp of lemon juice into the mix.
- Soak for about 10 minutes. Then with the aid of a brush, gently undergrowth your nails and shower clean.
- You can also combine two teaspoons of sea salt in a bowl of warm water, add one tsp lemon juice and soak your fingers for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rose Water
- Rosewater acts as a mood enhancer and works wonders to save in the pink of well-being. It has antibacterial, antiseptic and antioxidant properties and performances as a natural moisturiser.
How to Use
- Use rose water frequently after cleaning your fingers thoroughly. Take upkeep of your nails with these easy remedies and save them healthy.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at beautysmasher