Men’s blazer, unlike the jacket, is a garment with its own identity, created to be worn without matching trousers. Although there are different blazers, the best-known version is the Navy Blazer, a blue double-breasted blazer with six golden buttons and flap pockets.
The single-breasted blazer comes from club jackets and usually offer in blue but with patch pockets. Also, in this case, fashion has changed the nature of these garments, now available in ever new colours and shapes.
Top of the Best Men’s Blazer
1. LEOCLOTHO Men’s Casual Blazer Slim for Business Wedding
- Pure colour blazer with high-quality fabric, soft and comfortable to wear;
- Wash: Machine wash by hand in water less than 30 degrees. Do not wash with chlorine and little iron.
- Pockets: 1 chest pocket, two front pockets, one inside pocket
- Fashion design, one-button closure.
- Elegant jacket ideal for casual, formal wear, workwear and other special events.
2. MAXMODA Blazer Men Slim Fit Casual Jacket Button Black
- Men’s casual blazer, slim fit, minimalist style, masculine charm, very charming and comfortable to wear.
- High-quality jacket – The one-stop comfort for all fashion-conscious men.
- Slim fit jacket suitable for all seasons is ideal for business, office, wedding, and daily.
- Suitable for all styles: elegant, modern or sporty, this lightweight coat is perfect for parties or work occasions.
- It can be dry cleaned, or machine washed.
3. Men’s Casual Blazer Slim Fit Suit Jackets Single Breasted Solid
- Men fit the two types of casual suits, coat, solid jacket, business dinner jacket.
- Solid blazer with high-quality fabric, soft and comfortable.
- Casual blazers are slim fit style. Long sleeves with button cuffs. One inside chest pocket.
- Fashion Design: Two Button Closure, Padded Shoulder, 3 Front Pockets
- Elegant blazers ideal for casual, formal, business and other special events
4. Amazon Essentials – Men’s Knitted Sports Jacket, Navy, XL
- A modern knitted sports coat with a two-button closure, four-button detail at the cuffs.
- Improved Daily Life – We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort.
5. Nike Blazer Mid ’77 VNTG, Men’s Basketball Shoes, 38 EU
- Vintage design;
- Reinforced structure.
6. Levi’S Type 3 Sherpa Trucker, Jacket For Men, Blue, Small
- Patch chest pockets with flap and snaps closure;
- Long sleeves with button closure at cuffs;
- The adjustable hem on the side.
When the Men’s Blazer was Born?
- It isn’t easy to define a precise date of birth of the men’s blazer.
- Still, the term certainly originated around 1825 with the red “blazers” of the Lady Margaret Boat Club, the rowing club of St. John’s College in Cambridge.
- The jackets of the Lady Margaret club uniforms were defined blazers (from the English blaze, for flame) due to the bright red fabric and the term then survived the original red outerwear.
- This explains the meaning of the word.
What are the Differences Between a Men’s Jacket and a Blazer?
1. Men’s Outfit Trends
- Usually, when we pronounce the term jacket, we mean something generic but has profound differences and distinctions.
- There are two different types of men’s jacket, which differ from each other, let’s find out the differences between a sports jacket and a suit jacket.
- In recent times, the distinction between the sports jacket, better known as the blazer and the suit jacket, has lost a little, making it challenging to identify one or the other.
- Until recently, however, there was a clear distinction between the two.
2. The Suit Jacket
- A jacket can touch class to the wearer, indicating that it can be glamorous, casual or elegant.
- Furthermore, a jacket can highlight specific physical characteristics based on the model or bring out the complexion based on colour.
- Let’s start by saying that the suit jacket can also not be combined, in the sense that it can also be worn with trousers of different colours, and does not necessarily have to be in a solid colour.
- The suit jacket gives us the possibility to choose whether or not to wear a tie. However, if you decide to wear a suit jacket without its trousers, we must be careful because you can risk making the wrong match, debasing both the jacket and the trousers.
- The combination is fundamental so that you can dare, but always paying the utmost attention. In addition, a suit jacket is difficult to wear over jeans. You risk appearing sloppy. So when to wear a suit jacket?
- It should be worn mainly on formal occasions, preferring the combination with your pants or paying a lot of attention to the mixture.
3. The Blazer
- Often the suit jacket is confused with the blazer, and in fact, we tend to think that they are the same thing. Nothing more wrong.
- The blazer or even “sport jacket” is a different garment from the suit jacket.
- First of all, it is a garment without pre-matched trousers, so it has greater autonomy in choosing combinations with the trousers.
- Therefore, the blazer is a much more eclectic element than the suit jacket, which lends itself much more to various combinations, allowing us to dare, but always without exaggerating.
- The blazer usually uses on less formal occasions, on more quiet and casual events. A dress that is versatile but at the same time elegant to use on multiple occasions.
- In addition to these already listed: the blazer is usually shorter than the suit jacket and has metal buttons.
The blazer, on the other hand, unlike the jacket, is a garment with its own identity, created to be worn in the most diverse looks, elegant and informal.
To make the blazer, a “jolly” garment, easy to match are those characteristics that resemble those of the cardigan: the fabric is full-bodied (thicker than those used for jackets), the fit is slim, the volumes are minimal and not very structured.