Multiplication of fractions in the world of mathematics is a very important skill to be learned by the kids so that there is no problem at any point in time. Whenever the fraction will be multiplied by another fraction then the resultant will always be a fraction of a whole number in the whole process. Everybody knows that fractions will be having two components which will be the numerator and denominator which is the main reason that multiplying fractions of any two fractions will result in the numerator and the denominator only. But upon further simplification, there might be a case that whole numbers are easily obtained by the people in the whole process.
For example, 2/3 into1/4 will always come out to be 2/12 but upon simplification, it can be written as 1/6.
In case the fractions will be written in the form of A/B then both of these components will be known as the numerator and the denominator respectively. Suppose 2/5 is the fraction then two will be the numerator and five will be the denominator. Since it is very much important for the people to be clear about different types of fractions which have been explained as follows:
- When the numerator of the fraction will be less than the denominator then it can be termed as the proper fraction
- When the numerator will be greater than the denominator it will be termed as the improper fraction
- The combination of the whole number and a fraction is also known as the mixed fraction in the whole process.
Multiplying fractions can be defined as the product of a fraction with the fraction or with the integer with variables and the procedure has been explained as follows:
- People need to multiply the numerator with the numerator
- People need to multiply the denominator with the nominator
- People need to simplify the fractions whenever required in the whole process
Hence, indulging in this particular process is very much important for the kids so that there is no problem at any point in time and further it is vital for the kids to have a good command over this particular area because of the practical relevance of fractions in day to day life. Simplification of the fractions will further make sure that cancelling of the common factors will be undertaken very easily and there will be no duplication element in the whole process because everything will be carried out very professionally. Multiplication of the fractions with fractions is very common at which the kids should have good, that so that there is no problem in the long run and kids can get rid of the confusion element very easily. Following are the properties of the fractional multiplication concept:
- Whenever two given fractional numbers will be multiplied into any order the product will always remain the same.
- If the given fractional number will be multiplied by 1/1 the product will always remain the same fractional number
- If the given fractional number will be multiplied by zero the product will always remain to be zero.
For the multiplication of mixed fractions people need to follow the following steps:
- It is very much important for the kids to convert the mixed fraction into the improper fraction
- Now people need to multiply the fractions
- Now one will need to simplify the answer and
- Now one will need to convert into the mixed numbers again.
Hence, being clear about the entire process of dealing with the multiplication of fractions is very much important so that kids never get confused at any point of time and further, depending upon platforms like Cuemath is the best way of ensuring that they will be having a good command over the art of simplifying fractions very easily. Hence, in this way there will be no problem at any point in time and kids will be scoring well very easily.
And also you can watch this movie razi movie