What is a Facial Scrub?
A facial scrub is a cleansing gel whose formula has tiny particles that help remove dead cells from your face. This allowing the moisturizer to penetrate deeply; This will help enhance your results by not only reaching the superficial layers of the skin’s skin face.
Exfoliation is vital to rid the skin of these dead cells, achieving radiant and considerably smoother skin immediately. In addition, in the medium term, by removing dead cells regularly, you prevent congestion of the pores and, therefore, the formation of impurities on the face.
How to Use a Facial Scrub?
Uses of facial scrub:
- Apply your scrub to the forehead, nose, and cheeks.
- Never apply the facial scrub to the eyes and mouth.
- Spread the scrub evenly; start at the forehead, continue towards the temples, and work your way down the face.
- Rub gently from the bridge to the tip of the nose.
- Spread the scrub in small circular motions from the nostrils to the cheeks.
- Lower towards the jaw and chin.
- Rinse off the facial scrub with plenty of warm water.
Risks and Precautions of Facial Scrub
- Choosing a facial scrub that is suitable for our skin is essential. Oily skin should look for products with salicylic acid in their formula, as it is an adsorptive product and helps to control the problem. On the other hand, dry skin must flee from this component.
- Never use a body scrub product on your face, as they are too abrasive.
- Take special care with the most delicate parts of the face, such as the lips and eyes.
- Be very careful with minor wounds, cuts, infected skin, bruises, recent scars, acne, psoriasis, or eczema.
- Never wax immediately after a facial peel.
- Avoid sun exposure after a facial peel.
What is the Best Facial Scrub?
The face scrub helps minimize enlarged pores, lighten any dark spots on the face and smooth the skin. Deeply removes excess sebum, helping to purify the skin thoroughly.
An exfoliating scrub base on solid particles, which, once massaged on the skin, perform a mechanical action: they remove dead cells and stimulate the natural renewal process of the epidermis. Thus, it allows the skin to recover its tone and have a brighter, smoother, and more compact appearance.
For this reason, it recommends to practice it in the evening so as not to risk irritating the skin during normal daily activities. You can find the most suitable product by following this guide to understand which one to choose and where to buy it.
Below we present the best face scrubs :
1. The Best Facial Scrub Ever: Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
You can get firmer and brighter skin day after day with this exfoliating powder. Its exclusive formula based on rice bran is activated in contact with water, releasing papain, salicylic acid, and rice enzymes that exfoliate the skin.
An illuminating complex based on phytic acid (derived from rice bran), white tea, and liquorice even out the complexion. At the same time, a soothing blend of colloidal oats and allantoin calms the skin. Gentle exfoliant for daily use.
- It is a rice bran-based exfoliating powder that brightens and smoothes the skin;
- It has a delicate action, suitable for daily use;
- Eliminates dark spots on the surface of the skin.
- Brand: Dermalogica
- Packaging: 74 g
2. Top Rated: Acure Illuminating Facial Scrub
Suitable for all skin types, it base on seaweed and French green clay. The super nutrients of seaweed soften and detoxify the skin and, at the same time, the lemon peel and French green clay cleanse.
The Madonna lily brings the radiance to complete the action of this refreshing face scrub. It uses three times a week for the best results.
- It gives the complexion a brighter appearance;
- Free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, petrolatum, and formaldehyde
- Brand: Acure
- Packaging: 118 ml tube
3. The Best Dual Action: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Inspired by clinical research, this exfoliating facial scrub allows for a smoother texture and pore reduction in two minutes of home treatment.
It also prepares your skin to engage the other products in your beauty regimen, making each ingredient you use later more effective.
Removes surface opacity, softens fine lines and wrinkles and reveals a smooth, healthy-looking, and glowing complexion.
- To be applied twice a week, morning or evening;
- You can use it in the wash because the steam helps activate enzymes for more radiant results.
- Brand: Kate Somerville
- Packaging: 15 ml
4. Best Pharmacy: St. Ives Fresh Skin Facial Scrub
It is an effective apricot scrub to fight skin imperfections. It contains salicylic acid, which helps prevent stains. Deeply cleanses pores for fresher skin.
It employs 100% natural exfoliants (such as walnut shell powder) for deep cleansing, and of course, there is also apricot extract known to leave skin soft and smooth. Used 3-4 times a week, it allows for the classic peach glow.
- It has a slight apricot scent;
- Helps prevent breakouts;
- Instantly reveals the natural radiance of the skin.
- Brand: St. Ives
- Packaging: 150 ml
5. The Best Illuminating Facial Scrub for Daily Use: Aveeno
The brand’s researchers have discovered a way to process soybeans that maintain protein integrity to provide immediate and long-term benefits to the skin.
Pure and radiant soy extract meets naturally derived granules to exfoliate, cleanse and lighten gently. Rebalances the tone and texture of the skin.
- Uniform skin tone and texture;
- Illuminates dull skin;
- Also suitable for sensitive skin.
- Brand: Aveeno
- Packaging: 140 g
The facial scrub allows us to eliminate the impure and dull skin of the face by removing the dead cells that risk tarnishing our natural beauty, making us appear with a soft, dehydrated complexion and beyond in the years.
It is true, I can also prepare it yourself, but if you want to get the best results without wasting time, you may want to take a look at the offer you are selling online.